Imagine my surprise this morning when I opened gmail and found that I had a comment on my previous post alerting me that the lovely Katie from fireworksxo had given me the Versatile Blogger Award! I have to say, this absolutely made my day, if not my week:)
Soo along with the award comes some responsibilities:
1. You must thank the person who awarded you the award including a shout-out with a link on your blog.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Send the award on to 15 other bloggers whose blogs you like to read and let them know about it.
My Seven Facts:
1. I was born in Germany, but grew up in the U.S. Next year I'm moving away (although to where depends on my transfer application acceptances!)
2. I had a short story published last year on Squawk Back. Still not sure if I recommend reading it or not. In the same vein, I wrote a full length (500 pages) novel when I was ten that I'm still editing (spoiler alert: it kind of sucks!).
3. I'll try anything once, as long as it doesn't interfere with my morals (so no eating animals/bugs, or purposefully hurting another person.)
4. I can't stand silence, and as a consequence, fall asleep watching NetFlix every night. It's usually a documentary, like The Dark Ages, but I also frequently watch American Dad. I can personally attest that falling asleep watching something can influence your dreams.
5. My lifelong goal is to visit every country in the world. At this point in time, I've visited 7%. Another goal is to be a History Professor of the Italian Renaissance, and produce/star in documentaries.
6. I love to act and got a standing ovation in the last play I was in. If I weren't going into History, I would definitely try to go into acting.
7. I seem to attract natural disasters: I've lived through almost a dozen hurricanes, two earthquakes, two tsunamis, and a near plane crash over the Pacific. I am thankful for every day I'm alive, but I seek to conquer my fear through insane activities.
Bloggers I love:
1. The Creation of Beauty
2. Stokely Rainbow
3. Sweet Confessions 21
4. West Street Glamor
5. Life of a Sweetaholic
6.You Know You Love Fashion
7. Rosie Anna x
8. Peacefully Watching
9. The Written Escape
10. What The Shoe
11. The HF Blog
12. Left Banked
13.A Ti Te La Voy a Contar
14. A Typical English Rose...
15. Mi vida, My Thoughts
I can think of many more bloggers that I would love to include, but can only list 15. Much love to everyone who reads my blog:)
Until Next Time,