Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Nail Polish Organization System

I don't have that many nail polishes (compared to a lot of other people I see on the internet anyway), but the ones I do have are always in a jumbled mess.  I got an idea for an organization system from one of my favorite blogs, By Celina.

I'll put the link to her system at the end of the post, but in the meantime, here's what I did:

                              Jumbled, disorganized, and just plain ugly.

I bought a piece of green foam from Jo-Anns (the kind florists use in floral arrangements) and measured it against my nail polishes.  I then used a knife to carve in little steps.  (No pictures of this part, sorry!  Rest assured that it was a very messy and labor-intensive process)

Once that was done, I used a piece of pink fabric I found around the house, and pinned it over the steps like this:

                                                  From the front

                                                  From one side

                                                  From another side

                                                  From the back

From the front, with almost all my polishes!  It's a little bizarre looking from the back and sides, but since they're covered up, it's all right.

I got the original idea here.

How does everybody else organize their polishes/makeup, etc?

Until Next Time,

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to all my lovely comments. Leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! Thank you<3