Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Food Rave: Chilean Lime Potato Chips!

I got these Good Health Natural Food Chilean Lime Potato Chips from Down to Earth in Pearl City yesterday.  I was a little nervous since they were made with Avocado Oil (I HATE avocado!), but was pleasantly surprised.

Good Points:
-Tasty as Hell
-Fairly Cheap
-Not too unhealthy (for potato chips, that is)

Bad Points:
-They're addictive.  Seriously.  I polished off the rest of the bag this morning while sitting in traffic.  Not cool, people....I included the url if anyone wants to check it out/buy.

http://www.goodhealthnaturalfoods.com/ghnf_prod/ghnf_prod_avocado_lime.html

anyway, stay tuned for my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to all my lovely comments. Leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! Thank you<3