Search This Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Inspired By...Das Wilde Leben (and a lovely, Happy Thanksgiving!)


How beautiful is that outfit?  It's from one of my favorite movies, Das Wilde Leben.


I definitely need a new shirt for that, but in a pinch I think it looks okay.  The skirt is a souvenir from Iraq(!), as my dad goes there frequently on business trips.

Side note: How beautiful are those Saguaro cactus?  Love those, and they only grow in Arizona!

                                Caught me unawares, but I kinda dig those sorts of pictures:)

I don't know about everyone else, but my Thanksgiving was incredible.  This year we eschewed the usual Tofurkey in favor of taking the two day road trip to my uncles.  Everything was made from scratch, and with the exception of the Turkey, everything was also vegetarian!  We ate outside with beautiful, glimmering lights and the tall Saguaro's watching over us...truly magical!

Finished off the meal with two slices of pie (one Pecan and another Dutch Apple) and a glass of Pinot Grigio.

Life is good.

I hope everyone else's Thanksgiving was as magical as mine (for those who celebrate it!) and until next time,

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to all my lovely comments. Leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! Thank you<3